Gods of Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK!

Go down 
5 posters

Should there be a 2 vs 2 testing option?
Yes
A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK! Vote_lcap20%A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No
A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK! Vote_lcap60%A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK! Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
I don't care, I just want my milkshake!
A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK! Vote_lcap20%A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Rye
Deity
Deity
Rye

A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK! Empty
PostSubject: A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK!   A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:03 pm

This is a way I have discussing over chat, though Hades dissed me in result. I will post it regardless! Ok, so you know when you people test young nooblets, you have none to blame if you fail? (No, you probably don't REGARDLESS AGAIN) Well, what if two people (must be somewhat good atleast) would take two new people to be members, and then would team up on the testers? So then it would have results for both. Please do note though that the performance (regardless [again again]of outcome of the match) will be rated on the performance of the individual player. In other words, if great player was with a noob and lost, the great player would still join but the noob.... Well..So yeah.

I've created a poll to vote for this wish.

THE POLL IS HERE FOR 20 DAYS STARTING TODAY
Back to top Go down
Dega
Half-blood
Half-blood
Dega

PostSubject: Re: A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK!   A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:25 pm

................................. affraid
omg this has neva been thought of b4 omgz
u genus.
clown
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

PostSubject: Re: A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK!   A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:07 am

but when do 2 ppl join at the same time?
Back to top Go down
https://godsofbrawl.forumotion.com
Rye
Deity
Deity
Rye

PostSubject: Re: A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK!   A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:47 pm

Well, why can't they?
Back to top Go down
Hades
Admin
Hades

PostSubject: Re: A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK!   A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:55 pm

yea its possible but usually we dont get 2 new ppl at once lol!
Back to top Go down
https://godsofbrawl.forumotion.com
Phantom12321
Deity
Deity
Phantom12321

PostSubject: Re: A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK!   A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:01 am

i think it should be 2 vs 1 lulz
Back to top Go down
Nero*
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK!   A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:02 pm

idk but sometimes ppl do better in 1vs1 than in 2vs2 tongue
Back to top Go down
Phantom12321
Deity
Deity
Phantom12321

PostSubject: Re: A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK!   A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:55 am

i know i was jokin hahaha with the 2 v 1 LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK!   A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK! Empty

Back to top Go down

A way to test 2 people at once-PLEASE CHECK!
Page 1 of 1